Saturday 22 September 2012

MBP - 1.0: Results!

So here is the first results of my Mini Blogging Project! (Which I shall from now on be referring to in my titles as MBP!) If your only tuning in the first part of this two blog event (yes im pretending this is a really big deal! =D) can be found here ---> http://tomscorneroftheinternet.blogspot.ie/2012/09/mini-blogging-project-10.html

Alternatively you can just scroll down but who doesn't like clicking things!? ^_^

SO without further a-due (still pretending its a big deal!) i present to you the results of the first annual MBP!! For this I was testing out my new Drawing Inks!

WIP Shot! HB and 2B .5 mm Mechanical Pencil ^_^



All inked up and traced over with a drawing pen ^_^

So there's my little sketches of a Robotic Killer Pineapple! Can also be seen on my DeviantArt (link at top of page ^_^)!

The colours are alot better in person though the sketch is only quick and fun anyway so I'm not too worried about what it looks like ^_^ I had alot of fun mixing my inks together and am looking forward to doing something a bit more advanced in the future =D 

There is also a full right up on the history of Robotic Killer Pineapples to come in a future blog post so keep you eyes peeled for that! Seriously, you should always be on a careful watch out for ANYTHING that involves robotic killer pineapples! Its like the health and safety 101 they never teach you!

No comments:

Post a Comment