Saturday 5 January 2013

Back to the Drawing Board....

.... and that title is to be taken quite literally!

Regular sketching from now on with little uploads at least once a week! Or that's the plan and life usually get's too busy to stick to said plans but there's no harm in giving it another go!

I'm quite happy with how I've progressed since the start of summer in regards to my drawing and painting! I still have an awful lot to learn and do and have decided that one way or another I need to keep up sketching despite how busy I get with college, and I must say it does get quite busy sometimes!

I'm also quite keen to get my head around digital painting and painting with colours  I haven't quite got the eye for working with a varied pallet yet and it's something I need to work on! My drawing tablet has also drove me several different types of crazy over the holidays! I have a serious lack of control with it but am certain it's down to the settings I'm using, I had it sorted at the end of summer but for the life of me I can't remember what they were xD

Anyway just a small post to get things going again (hopefully!) and let's hope it lasts! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment