Monday 14 January 2013

Sense Is But An Option

Time for another update!
Only this time I'm trying something fun.
Mostly for my own amusement however!
So for anyone who isn't me this might seem quite boring.

Couldn't think of anything fun to write.
Other then this silly little game.
Rather this then another week without an update!
Now to keep on typing!
Each sentence is a little surprise.
Really though I'm just bullshitting!!

Ostriches would be a rather strange subject to write a paragraph on.
Failure to write a paragraph would lead to a lack of ostrich information.

Tiredness is becoming an issue at the moment.
Honestly think I'll go for a snooze soon!
Early enough too considering it's me!


Interesting sandwiches.
Nacho cheese.
Threatening canned-witches.
Eating peas!
Random dancing cow.
Noisy sheep.
Ending this now!
Time to sleep! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment