Monday 28 May 2012

An Unexpected Guest!

Time for a quick update ^_^

Alot harder keeping this up to date then I had thought, even when I'm on and off a pc all day and on one for most of the night! I have however been trying to keep myself mostly occupied =D

I cut the grass the other day! Usually a boring tedious task with little to no news or adventures however while I was cutting said grass a visitor arrived! Sure he was a bit smelly and walked around like he owned the place but he was an awesome visitor none-the less!

Before we get into the details of the visitor I would like to mention that at this point I stopped writting to try kill what i thought was a bug on my screen. It turned out it was merely the down arrow on the post editor. If any official blogger person happens to pass by I'd like to request this arrow be made less bug-like to save others from the same humiliating faith as I.

Anyway as I was saying, we had a totally awesome smelly visitor the other day! Introducing....

Percy the Pug!!


Percy the Pug! Or he looks like a Percy anyway, or maybe a Patrick I'm not quite sure. That said I do believe he was actually a she but thats irrelevant, she's a Percy now!

Not the most interesting thing ever but I've never actually seen a pug before (not including television!) so I found it quite cool! Totally made my day anyway ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I am Percy's biggest fan, seriously, we should get t-shirts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really need to start writing down all these t shirt ideas....

      Delete